| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Potenza, Basilicata in January is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Only 62.9mm (2.5in) of liquid accrues during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Potenza, Basilicata January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Potenza, Basilicata:
- Termoli, Italy - 165.7 kms (103 miles) NNW
- Campobasso, Italy - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 99.7 kms (62 miles) N
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 94 kms (58.4 miles) NNW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) WNW
- Trevico, Italy - 65.9 kms (41 miles) NW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 130.6 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 82.1 kms (51 miles) SSW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) E
- Brindisi, Italy - 181.1 kms (112.6 miles) E
- Grottaglie, Italy - 135.1 kms (84 miles) E
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) E
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SSE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 118 kms (73.3 miles) S
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 154.4 kms (96 miles) SSE