| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Potenza, Basilicata in April is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of H2O falls during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Potenza, Basilicata April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Potenza, Basilicata:
- Termoli, Italy - 165.7 kms (103 miles) NNW
- Campobasso, Italy - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 99.7 kms (62 miles) N
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 94 kms (58.4 miles) NNW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) WNW
- Trevico, Italy - 65.9 kms (41 miles) NW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 130.6 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 82.1 kms (51 miles) SSW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) NE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) E
- Brindisi, Italy - 181.1 kms (112.6 miles) E
- Grottaglie, Italy - 135.1 kms (84 miles) E
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) E
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) ESE
- Latronico, Italy - 64.3 kms (40 miles) SSE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 118 kms (73.3 miles) S
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 154.4 kms (96 miles) SSE